Days & Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday from 6:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. except for the following major holidays:
- New Year's day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
Unscheduled closings due to weather:
The Center very rarely closes. Lack of electricity, heat, or severe weather would warrant a delayed opening, early dismissal, or closure.
When we have to close early, we will:
- contact you by phone to let you know what time you should plan on picking up your child(ren). If we make the decision to close early while we still have power, we have the ability to communicate this information to you via a text message if you provide us with your cell phone number and your carrier.
- post the notice on our Facebook page: Http://www.facebook.com/WolfeboroAreaChildrensCenter
When we are not able to be open at the normal time (6:30 am) we will:
- notify WMUR Channel 9 TV of our closing. If power outages are not the issue you will be able to view the school closings list on television.
- post the notice on our Facebook page (technology permitting).
- not be able to answer your phone calls. If you call and there is no answer, we are closed.
Directions to the Center
180 S. Main Street;
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
From Concord and the South:
Take Route 28 North through the Alton traffic circle. Rt. 28 turns into Main Street, Wolfeboro. You will pass the library on the left, hospital on the right. Then look for a green and white “Wolfeboro Area Children's Center” sign on the right. We are next to the Brewster Academy Admissions building.
From Ossipee and the North:
Take Route 28 past Clark Plaza up the hill to the blinking light. Turn left at the light. We are the fourth building on the left, just past the Brewster Academy Admissions office